Concrete Pools Perth
Installing a concrete pool in Perth is a significant financial investment so it’s important to get it right. The starting point of every great concrete pool and outdoor space is a great design. Being multi award-winning members of SPASA we create innovative designs which will ensure seamless integration of your pool, spa, alfresco entertaining and landscaping.
We not only design your concrete pool to suit your requirements, we also incorporate the pool surrounds into the design to maximise functionality and visual impact. Elements such as seating, wading areas, custom designed water features, planter boxes, surrounding paving or aggregate, pool decks or shade structures are all considered during the design process. We offer the latest in pool technology when it comes to equipment, automated chemical management systems, lighting and heating options. We will also select edge coping, tile and plaster options so that they blend with the surrounding landscaping material palette.
Our Perth concrete pools are designed for each local council approval process, built to our engineers specifications and backed by a warranty. Each concrete pool is custom designed to suit you. A well designed concrete pool and landscape will enhance your lifestyle and add significant value to your home so contact us today to discuss your project.
“We will listen to you and work in unison to create the pool of your dreams.”
Cullen Long – Director
OUR CONCRETE POOL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
The Principal Pools + Landscapes process starts with a site consultation and conversation between our Perth based director Cullen Long and yourself, where we discuss your wish list, concrete pool options, seating and wading areas, water features, heating and more! From here:
- A concrete pool and surrounding landscape design that ticks all your boxes is created. Seamless is imperative and a good design will achieve that, rather than the old ‘plonk a pool in the backyard and hope for the best’ strategy.
- A detailed and itemised quote is provided and once approved, your concrete pool project will be booked in.
- The planning stage involves drafting, engineering and preparation for council approval (which can take up to a month).
- Things get really exciting once council approval comes through – site construction commences and Cullen will discuss material selections such as tiling, coping, plaster colours, lighting, equipment and heating options.
- When your concrete pool is nearing completion, your pool safety barrier will be installed prior to the pool being plastered and filled with water. Then you can dive into your new pool and enjoy it for years to come!
Onsite consultations within Perth metro are free of charge and our results speak for themselves; awarded Residential Landscape Designer of the Year in 2018 by industry body LIAWA. We’re proud of our achievements and look forward to creating many more beautiful gardens and pools to enhance our clients’ lifestyles.