Principal Landscapes is an award winning professional landscaping company based in the Perth WA providing landscape design, construction and maintenance services.
We were awarded ‘Best Overall Residential Designer’ in the 2018/19 Landscape Industries Association of WA awards. Our aim is to always create stunning outdoor areas with pools and timeless garden landscapes for you and your family to enjoy for years to come. Our services include landscaping, landscape design, swimming pools and landscape construction.
Our landscapers share a passion for garden design and construction, as well as the creation of beautiful pools and large-scale landscaping projects, priding ourselves on designing innovative garden spaces to suit our valued clients. Our multifaceted approach ensures seamless integration of your entire outdoor space, maximising functionality, material cohesion and ensuring your design reflects the style of your home and your ideas.
Our method of carefully listening to your landscaping brief, customising your design and constructing your project to the highest standard will ensure a quality outcome – in turn maximising your investment and enhancing your lifestyle. Everything we do is built around you, your family, your needs, your lifestyle, your taste and of course your budget.
Regardless of the project size or complexity, we can manage your garden landscaping project from concept to completion and beyond.
View our projects
OUR LANDSCAPING AWARDS
- SPASA WA 2020 Awards – Silver winner for Pool Landscape Design of the Year Over $60,000
- Landscape Industries Association WA 2018 Awards – Residential Landscaping Designer of the Year | Seaward Loop Project (Coastal Curves)
- Landscape Industries Association WA 2018 Awards – Residential Landscaping Design Up to 250 sqm | Seaward Loop Project (Coastal Curves)
- Landscape Industries Association WA 2018 Awards – Residential Landscape Contractor for $75,000 to $150,000 | Seaward Loop Project (Coastal Curves)
- Landscape Industries Association WA 2018 Awards – Best Built Landscape Feature – seating/fencing/structure/paving/poured concrete/cladding | Seaward Loop Project (Coastal Curves)
- SPASA WA 2018 Awards – Silver winner for Pool Landscape Design of the Year Over $60,000 | Outdoor Oasis Project
- Landscape Industries Association WA 2016 Awards – Finalist for Landscape Residential Project over $150,000 | Resort Entertainer Project
- SPASA WA 2016 Awards – Silver winner for Pool Landscape Design of the Year | Resort Entertainer Project
- SPASA WA 2016 Awards – Bronze winner for Residential Pool Spa Combination of the Year | Resort Entertainer Project
What Our Clients Say
WE GOT THE WOW FACTOR
Susanne & Darren Ross
“… my family and I would like to thank you for the efforts you went to and the commitment you gave to turn our backyard into the thing of beauty it is today …” Read the full testimonial
WE GOT EVERYTHING WE ASKED FOR
Tina & Mike Parish
“… he took the time to ask what we wanted and built this into his design and we were absolutely delighted with the end product …” Read the full testimonial
Read all our testimonials
Principal Pools + Landscapes are a one-stop-shop for all your landscaping services in Perth WA. First impressions count. Whether you’re looking to maximise your investment or simply refresh your outdoor space, a professional landscape design is always money well spent. Principal Pools + Landscapes are the Perth experts in outdoor creativity and design innovative gardens to enhance your home and lifestyle.
- Retaining & walling
- Limestone blockwork
- Plant selection & installation
- Soil improvement
- Exposed & honed aggregate
- Decking & carpentry
- Roof structures
- Drainage & soakwells
- Water features
- Garden lighting
- Outdoor kitchens & bars
- Stone cladding
- Pizza ovens
- Pool and spa design & construction
- Glass/safety pool barriers
- Council approval
- Bobcat & earthworks
- Licensed plumbing & electrical
Why Choose Us?
- FREE On-site Consultations with our Managing Director Cullen Long, ensuring no information is lost in translation to the design process
- Personal Approach- Cullen will listen to you and design your project to reflect your requirements
- We are Multi Award-Winning SPASA and LIAWA members including ‘Best Overall Residential Designer’ for 2018 and adhere to strict industry body construction guidelines
- Being a small firm with minimal overheads, it allows us to offer a more cost-effective design and construction service
- We employ a cohesive garden design approach with all facets considered
- We are SPASA Pool Builder Members and we design and construct award-winning pools which connect with your garden and home
- We create tailored design packages to suit your requirements- detailed 2D designs and optional 3D visualisation and fly-through videos
- We manage council approvals and engineering specification and are fully insured for your piece of mind
- We know that communication is the key to great results, and will keep you informed during the construction process every step of the way
- Our friendly construction teams are in-house, meaning you will get to know our qualified team who are mindful to have minimum impact on your daily life, keeping your site clean and ensuring your pets don’t escape!
View our projects
We understand that communication is the key to fantastic results, so our team take a multifaceted approach to designing your dream outdoor space and keep you informed every step of the way.
Priding ourselves on our personal approach, all site consultations are conducted with our Managing Director, Cullen Long, free of charge within the Perth Metro area. Working with the client, Cullen will assess the site, discuss the project brief in-depth and carefully listen to your thoughts to obtain an understanding of what you want to achieve. A design fee will be proposed at this time.
Upon approval of the design fee, Cullen will create a landscape design which reflects and builds on your brief. The design will include a detailed 2D schematic layout of your space that considers the entire exterior of your home to ensure maximum functionality and appeal. Once the design has been reviewed, alterations requested by the client will be made and all material selections confirmed prior to the next stage being reached. The client will be provided with samples/photographs and information on material selections at this time. We can also provide a 3D design visualisation package if required for an additional fee.
Following design and material confirmation from the client, a detailed itemised quotation will be compiled for consideration.
Once the client has notified us of their acceptance of the quotation, council applications and engineering will be submitted for components requiring approval. You will also be notified of a construction commencement date. Our quality of service and customer care will be maintained through open communication and regular feedback on progress and upcoming schedules, giving you peace of mind every step of the way. We are fully insured and are mindful to cause minimal disturbance to your daily life, with our construction teams allocating time each day to ensure we leave the site clean and safe.
Upon completion of the construction, we will thoroughly clean the site and test all components of the project. We do this to ensure that everything looks great and is in perfect working order. We then provide clients with relative details for ongoing garden maintenance and watering schedules and can also arrange a maintenance plan if required through our subcontractor to keep your garden looking its best. Then, it’s time for you to enjoy your new space!
The Principal Landscapes team have a passion for garden design and landscape. We focus on creating individual and timeless designs for our valued clients, which reflect their brief and complement the surrounding landscape and architecture. Everything we do is built around you, your needs, your lifestyle, your taste, and of course, your budget.
View talk to us today